Monday, June 24, 2013

May 20, 2013
Subject: Planted in White Soil
We're staying!!!  Yay!
 
So I'm having to use a library computer today so I can't send any pictures and I only have 7 minutes, sorry!  Next week I'll send a good e-mail! (although I may be going to Crater Lake....)
 
But guess what!  I was on exchanges in Medford and we were walking along and I thought I heard someone yell, "George!" from one of the cars.  That's what Elder Palmer called me.  The car came back again and it was Elder Palmer, he yelled, "George!" again, then they came back and offered to give us a ride to where we were going.  was fun to see Elder Palmer but the point of the story is that he told me Sister Bybee had texted him to say that Karin Siggel got baptized!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :[   ]
 

We didn't get to see the Oddos this week........  We taught GKL and that's going good but Garrett is really hard to teach because he has absolutely no background in religion.  We found a few new investigators, Edgar, who's a good friend of a totally awesome less-active family in the ward and Jay and Coy who are cool.  They all live in the same trailer park.

No comments:

Post a Comment