Wednesday, July 24, 2013

July 22, 2013

I see that Luke wore my trek outfit “to the T.”  I'm sorry to see he didn't buy a new hat though.....  
Hey there's a missionary in my district named Elder Black, and he's from Blanding.  What are the possibilities we're related to him?
This past week was pretty slow... but I'm really excited for the coming week!  Our Mission President has challenged us all to do 10 hours of tracting and find 10 new investigators.  We need to focus a lot more on finding, to open our eyes and our hearts to those opportunities we have every day to share the Gospel with those all around us.  We've been sharing the video from The Work of Salvation broadcast, "I'll Go Where You Want Me to Go" with members we've been meeting with, and it's been amazing the effect it has on them.  If you guys didn't see that broadcast you should watch it for FHE.  It's all on line.
We met with Fiona again and taught her the Plan of Salvation.  It was awesome, and we asked her to pray for August 3rd to be baptized on.
I wanted to send some links to some awesome Mormon messages.  Enjoy!
http://www.mormonchannel.org/video/mormon-messages?v=2119328537001
Well, that's all for today.
Loves!

Elder Georgia

No comments:

Post a Comment