Tuesday, July 2, 2013

July 1, 2013

Hey!  This will come as a surprise cuz, I realized that I didn't mention anything about transfers coming up, but I'm being transferred!  My new area is Corvallis 2nd Ward, and guess who my companion will be?  Elder Benard!  My MTC companion! :[ ]  And I'm going to be district leader.... So basically I'm reverting to the MTC cuz I was the DL there, and Elder Benard was my comp.  It's weird, but cool.  Thankfully Elder Benard has been companion's with a district leader for like, two transfers so he can actually help me know what I'm supposed to be doing!
 
Leaving White City is sad... but I'm glad that I'm leaving just as a lot of awesome things are happening!  That way Elder Haidenthaller will have a lot of exciting things to do which will make taking over an area for the first time easier.
 
So I told my District that I had challenged all yall to create mormon.org profiles, who's done it (by the raise of hands)?  What!  No one!?  Haha well you still should.
 
Hey Lindy, check your e-mail!
 
We were able to meet with Lynn, an awesome 70 yr. old, redheaded, noun-confused, dog-artist lady.  She's the investigator we helped move in last week who's on date.  I say noun-confused because she had a tumor removed 20 years ago, and she wasn't able to talk or write for a whole year after.  She can't remember the words for the most everyday people, places, or things.  She told us she thinks she's about eleven or twelve mentally.  So talking to her is strangely super enjoyable.  She's very sweet and childlike.  Oy yeah, and she makes these super-realistic stuffed animal dogs.
 
Anyways, I can't think of any super awesome stories this week, so I'll send some super awesome pictures!
 
Love, Me.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment